10 Signs you've been too long in Cooroporate America
/ Mario Konrad
Top Ten Signs You've Been In Corporate America Too Long...
- You decide to re-organize your family into a "team-based organization."
- You refer to dating as test marketing.
- You can spell "paradigm."
- You actually know what a paradigm is.
- You write executive summaries on your love letters.
- Your Valentine's Day cards have bullet points.
- You celebrate your wedding anniversary by conducting a performance review.
- You believe you never have any problems in your life, just "issues" and "improvement opportunities."
- You can explain to somebody the difference between "re-engineering," "down-sizing," "right-sizing," and "firing people."
And the number 1 sign you've been in corporate America too long...
- You use the term "value-added" without laughing.