5 Reasons Computers are Female
/ Mario Konrad
- No one but their creator understands their internal logic.
- Even the smallest mistakes are immediately committed to memory.
- The native language used to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to anyone else.
- The message "bad command or file name" is about as informative as, "If you don't know what is wrong, then I'm not going to tell you."
- As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.